▪ Do not work out 24 hours before the procedure.
▪ NO alcohol and minimum caffeine 48 hours before the procedure.
▪ Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to the procedure.
▪ Do not take Aspirin, Naproxen, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 48 hours before the procedure.
▪ Avoid Fish Oil, Prenatal Vitamins, Nutritional Shakes (Shakeology, etc), “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements 48 hours prior to the procedure.
▪ Discontinue Retin-A at least 4 weeks prior (and avoid on eyebrow area after the procedure).
▪ Refrain from the use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior (and avoid on eyebrow area after the procedure).
▪ Botox and filler on the forehead, temple, and eye area should be avoided 1 month prior to the procedure for those who do not regularly receive injectables.
▪ No brow waxing, tinting, or threading one week prior (the more natural hair growth you have, the better!
▪ Avoid Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion or facials for 4-weeks prior procedure.
●Brows will be darkest the day following your treatment & will then begin to fade 30-50% thereafter.
● No water on your brows for 7 days.
● No makeup directly on or in close proximity to your brows to avoid the need to wash treated area.
● Avoid hot showers, the steam can affect your ability to hold pigment.
● It is NORMAL for your brows to appear to have disappeared during the healing process. Never fear, they do return around touch up time.
● Use a rice grain sized A&D ointment once daily for 7 days.
● DO NOT PICK, PEEL, SCRATCH, or REMOVE scabbing or flaking.
● Do not use a tanning bed or tan face in the sun during the 4 week healing process.
● Do not groom, tweeze or wax around the treated area during the healing process.
● If you have oily skin you may have a harder time retaining pigment.
Please schedule your 4 week touch up appointment in a timely manner. It is important to ensure your touch up is done.